Yes. WorX Printing Cooperative is a member of USW Local 2936.
Yes! The ink we use is water-based, environmentally friendly, non hazardous, and toxin free. Our Kornit printer also uses 95% less water and 55% less energy than other fabric printers.
With Digital printing your custom printed T-shirt can be extremely detailed. Currently we can print 600 x 600 ppi, 600 x 1200 ppi and 600 x 1600 ppi. ( The higher the print resolution, the higher the detail.)
You can print on the front, back, sleeves, and custom label on a T-shirt.
Accepted file types: .ai, .eps, .pdf, .psd, .jpeg*, .tiff
Preferred file types: .ai, .psd, .tiff
- Adobe Illustrator (ai, eps, pdf) – Fonts should be converted to outlines or supplied separately and linked files embedded or supplied separately
- Adobe Photoshop (psd, eps, tiff, jpg) – Images must be created or scanned at a *minimum of 150 dpi at the size images will print. 300 dpi will produce best results
- Artwork should be a single layer on a transparent background
Digital printing on dark t-shirts or garments is not quite the same as printing on white or light ones. The direct-to-garment process is similar to screen print in that a white foundation or white under base must be printed first, allowing the design colors to be visible. Color may not look quite as bright when an under base is used, and the feeling of the printed shirt is not as soft. In the process of direct-to-garment printing there is an additional step involved with printing the under base. It’s called “the pre-treat.” Colored or dark garments require the print area to be sprayed or treated, with a non-toxic primer. This primer facilitates the bond between the white ink and the garment or material surface. Depending on the design, a pre-treat can double the amount of time it takes to produce a digital print order. Although the pre-treat solution is non-toxic, it can leave a faint residue on the shirt, and it is strongly recommended that these shirts be washed before wearing.
Digital printing is a newer printing process that allows artwork to be printed directly upon a T-shirt or other fabric much in the same way you would print an image with an ink jet printer. Some of the advantages to digital printing are:
- Faster turn around
- Minimal set up time
- Perfect for smaller print runs
- Every print comes out identical
- Less expensive than screen printing
- Highly customizable
- Unlimited color
We also offer other print technologies:
- Sublimation Printing
- Thermal Printing
- Print and cut
- Union Labels
A cooperative is an organization that is owned and self-managed by its workers. Each employee of a cooperative has a voice and participates in the decision-making process.
WorX Printing Cooperative is currently printing(all made in USA):
- Crewneck Tees
- Womans Crewneck Tees
- Polo Shirts
- Sweat shirts.
- Coffee Mugs
- Organic Baby Onesie
- Baseball Hats
- Trailer Hitch covers
- Golf Umbrellas
- License plates and frames
- Canvas Tote bags
- Also contact us about setting up a Zero Inventory On-demand Web Store (think union made cafe press) featuring all the above items
- Worx can also offer paper printed items including business cards, letterhead, brochures etc.
All of the T-shirts we print are ethically sourced as we will only print on shirts that do not violate our core beliefs and principals. You can choose from:
- Union Made T-shirts
- T-shirts locally made in the United States of America
- Eco Friendly T-shirts
Let your salesperson know your preference and they will be happy to help you choose the best T-shirt options for your needs.
Whether you need 12 custom printed T-shirts or 100. We have the ability to print small custom orders.